Friday, September 14, 2012
Pre op
September 13th 2012 was pre op for Morgan's surgery. It was a long day, but she was a champ! Surgery is scheduled for this coming Tuesday, the 18th at 7:15am. We will find out Monday what time they want us to get to the hospital that morning, but we know it will be very early! She will be on a soft food baby food diet for 4 weeks after the surgery, as crunchy things are not a good idea, also things like straws and basically anything other then soft foods are allowed to go in her mouth, so no brushing her teeth for a month...stinky breath here we come! I am glad that we are able to get her the care that she needs, and I know that we will all get thru this. We knew it was something we were going to have to do, and we are prepared for what is ahead, but after a few weeks of recovery she will be back to her funny self. I am a wreck inside, as I am going to hate seeing her in pain, and wheeled off to the OR.....but altho I am a complete mess inside, she will never know how hard it is on me to see her like that, because I have always and will continue to be strong for her. But I am only human, and seeing my baby like that is going to be hard.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment