Friday, July 13, 2012

Morgan's first 4th!

4th of July is my 3rd favorite holiday....not sure why I love it so much, but I do.  I was so very excited to have Morgan share in our traditions that we have created over the years.  We started the day off with the alarm clock going off at 4:30am...yup sure did! We did not get Morgan up until right before we left the house at 5:15am. We had never woken her up that early, so I was concerned if she would be cranky (as she had every right to be haha) but after a few min of staring at us, as if to say you have got to be kidding me right?....she perked right up. We headed down to the Peachtree road race to watch the thousands of people running it....we just watch. Patrick used to partake, but not we take the dogs and now Morgan and just watch for a little bit. We never stay til the end, because we head over to the pool as soon as it opens, so we can get good seats for the day. (it fills up extremely fast!) We enjoyed the pool for about 4 hours playing and eating. Headed home where we all 3 passed out for a nap. (it is Friday and I am still tired from that day haha) We ended the day with watching fireworks on the tv.  When Morgan is old enough to stay up late we will take her to see fireworks...until then it is nice to relax with no crowds in the comfort of our home and watch them on tv. :-)  At the end of this post I will add some pictures of Morgan's first BBQ dinner in which she loved and some other cute random shots....enjoy!

first Peachtree


Happy 4th of July!

Baba is funny














passed out!
















with Aunt Anne


first BBQ

yum! that was good!

first time at Gymboree

wow, Baba's helmet is very heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment