Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Catch up...again!

I Have been meaning to get an update on the blog for a while now, but every time I sit down to plan to do it (usually during nap time) something else always grabs my attention...you know the laundry, find the kitchen again, pick up the tornado of toys that blasted thru the house, a shower perhaps? haha...so how about I just put the pictures up, and add captions...sound good? :-)

ready!

set!

stand up for the first time all by myself!!

look how proud she is of herself!!

self portrait!



first time wearing a bracelet!


Meeting Great Uncle Joe



Meeting Great Aunt Colleen!





curling with Baba!

Pops holding Morgan

Miss Betty showing Meorgan how to get off the couch by herslf!



Great Aunt Kathryn holding Morgan for the first time!



first time Aunt Anne held Morgan, and she blinked...oh well!

Mr Stephan, Morgan and Baba

ooo a dog my size!

first trip to the Varsity!

what da you have?

really guys, you give me watermelon at the Varsity?


yum! a french fry!!

family meal at the yummy Varsity!


At the ball game

if this baby doll does not make noise, then it is okay to play with haha




second cousins Tyler and Allen holding Morgan


Great Uncle Jay holding Morgan for the first time

yes, I am cute I know!

Happy first Fathers Day!

a much deserved nap at the pool!

back to Avon full time yay!

Mommy's Avon helper is fun!



library class is fun!

she is on the move!

yay! baba came to library class with me!

really mom, you have taken dress up over board this time....

are we done yet?

she was mad at me haha

take this silly hat off!

oh, so this is what was on top of my head!

the only smile I got out of her haha

yes, this is the new washer and dryer, can we go now...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment