Monday, June 4, 2012

Catch up post

All is going well. I took Morgan to the playground for the first time at PDK, and at first she was not sure about the swings...and then loved them! She has started a phase where she kisses her stuffed animals, Erie and sometimes Mommy and Baba....we say give the doggie kisses, and she leans in, it is so darn cute! This past weekend we went to the farmers market, and yup, she slept right thru it! haha....luckily I am an over prepared momma, and had a blanket in the car, since it is like an ice box in the farmers market.  She is finally on a schedule, and this week I am going to do my best to keep myself on a schedule....wish me luck! Oh, and last night was a HUGE milestone!! Morgan CRAWLED!!!!   Enjoy the pictures!

My toys from Avon! Thanks Mommy!

she LOVES the water!!



peek a boo


first time pushing this toy stroller!











swings are fun!!

picking out a toy at Toys R Us

Sleeping thru the farmers market

weekend relaxing time!


giving Eire kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment