Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Library!

Monday, we went to the library for the first time and I got Morgan her very own library card!! We sat in the childrens section for almost an hour, where she proceeded to empty out the entire basket (and it was a big basket) of books along with playing with her first puzzle.  I am not sure how much actual reading went on haha, as she was perfectly happy with just empting out the basket...but with in time she will catch on that this place is also fun when actually reading the books! In June the fun music/dancing and story telling class starts back up, and I plan to take her. That should be lots of fun, and she can interact with other kids her age.  After we were done at the library, we headed over to Nana's house to visit her and Lake (our other greyhound who had surgery right before we left for China, and can not yet do steps, to get into our house....so is staying at Nana's house til he is all healed) We stayed there for about an hour and a half and then headed home to get dinner together for when Baba got home. bath, story and bed and off to dreamland. Another fun thing she did yesterday was discover tissue paper and the shredding that goes in gift bags...Oh boy that was at least 20 min. of pure fun!







Not quite sure about this big scary tiger...


please don't bother me, I am busy.....

yup, I took all of these books out of the basket
all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment