Wow, can not believe we have been home for 2 weeks now!! It has been a very busy 2 weeks,as we have all been adjusting to a new "normal". Morgan and Amanda had a rought ime fighting jet lag. It took me 11 days, so I just now got over it. Patrick had a much easier time, which I am jealous about! I also had some stomach bug I brought back from China, and was miserable for those 11 days or so as well. Luckily I am much better now!! Nights have been a bit rough, but once she is asleep, she does sleep thru the entire night. Last night was the best night we have had since we have been home....!! Only about 5 min of fussing and she was off to dream land. We hope that we have cracked the secret code and the new trend will contine!! She is a very happy munchkin!! She will eat almost everything you put in front of her...she LOVES watermelon!! She is learning to drink from a sippy cup, loves stroller rides, getting used to car rides in the car seat, loves when baba (Chinese for daddy) comes home from work, she just lights up and it is the cutest thing ever!! We are working on getting into a routine, both Patrick and I are dead tired at the end of the day, and after we get her to sleep we are usually falling asleep on the couch watching tv...haha! I never thought getting a shower would feel like such a big accomplishment, I checked my Avon account for the first time since we have been home a few days ago and WOW thank you to all of you who placed orders!! I hope to return to normal on June 18th...but will for sure let you all know as it gets closer. She loves the dogs now, and even let Erie give her kisses last night.....she just giggled up a stornm! This is great progress, because the first 3 days or so home she freaked out when she saw him....but now they are best of friends!! I am going to share some pictures since we have been home, and will try to do a daily or some what daily post. Enjoy the pictures!!
 |
| testing out our earphones for the aishow |
 |
| nap time |
 |
| lego fun at the airshow |
 |
| My first Mothers Day |
 |
| I captured the pooping face haha!! |
 |
| I need to hold my own spoon, while you feed me please |
 |
| noodles and carrots, yum! |
 |
| yup! playing on the dog bed and dogs toys.... |
 |
| she loves her Erie puppy! |
 |
| another picture mom, really...? haha! |
 |
| first time eating at Nana and Pops house |
 |
| oohhh, there is a skylight above me! |
 |
| first time at Kroger |
 |
| don't forget those banana's! |
 |
| precious! |
 |
look travel group, I had bought these before I even
knew the meaning behind them....bunnies by the bay! |
 |
| loves bath time now!! |
 |
| brushing out two teeth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment